Advertise With SFCV
San Francisco Classical Voice is the go-to place for great music in the Bay Area, offering its visitors a multitude of ways to engage in classical music.
SFCV features reviews and previews of the Bay Area's wide range of classical music performances; insightful features from leading writers; news about the local music scene; and the most complete classical music events calendar, along with useful listening links and ways to learn more about the art form we all love.
Our site is updated on a daily basis and our weekly newsletter gets published every Tuesday. The site reaches over 30,000 unique visitors on average per month. Roughly 90 percent of readers live in the Bay Area, with the rest spread across the U.S. and the world.
For more information about rates and packages, please contact Tanya Chiu at email@example.com or phone 415.857.6622.
Submit artwork for all three banner ad sizes below and your ads will rotate throughout our entire Web site - it's the best deal to get maximum exposure.
- Banner ad #1: 300x250 pixels
Appears in the right hand column at top of the page.
- Banner ad #2: 180x150 pixels
Appears in the left hand collumn, at top of the page. Banner ad #2 can be used for the E-Newsletter placement
- Banner ad #3: 300x100 pixels
Appears in the right hand column at a lower position
- GIF or JPEG format under 100K in size is preferred.
- A simple rotating animation is acceptable, but subtlety is the goal.
- Please indicate the URL to link with the banner ad.
- Any promotion or additional information not contained in the text of the banner ad should be hosted and maintained on your Web site.
- Ads run subject to SFCV approval.
To submit your ad, e-mail the file as an attachment to Tanya Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The URL to link with the banner ad.
- Include the issue you would like it to run (we publish a new issue on Tuesdays, except over the holidays)
- How many times you would like the ad to run
- The specific range of dates if desired
- your name, organization name, and full billing address.
The deadline for submitting an ad is one week before it runs.
We will bill you for the ad when the campaign has been booked. Please remit with a check payable to San Francisco Classical Voice to:San Francisco Classical Voice
44 Gough St, Suite 204
San Francisco, CA, 94103
You can also pay online using our secure on-line form:
SFCV readers are an engaged, knowledgeable, and influential group. Our readers are interested in concerts representing every style and genre of classical music. According to our most recent audience survey:
- 46 percent go to three or more concerts a month
- 57 percent spend between 15 minutes and an hour reading SFCV
- 73 percent rate their knowledge of classical music as experienced or professional
- 50 percent hold season tickets to a wide range of Bay Area presenters
- 61 percent have a professional or volunteer affiliation with an arts organization
Our readers' demographics reflect the classical music scene:
- 51 percent male; 49 percent female
- 9 percent are under age 34; 51 percent are age 35-64; and 40 percent are age 65 and over
- 47 percent have a total annual household income of $100,000 or higher
- 93 percent hold a bachelor's, graduate, or professional degree
In order to ensure our readers' trust in our independent coverage, San Francisco Classical Voice maintains a strict separation between editorial and advertising. There is absolutely no connection between the ads we run and the reviews or other coverage we publish in SFCV. Any ad that appears in SFCV is not an endorsement of a particular group, and in no way influences who we cover or how we cover the Bay Area classical music scene.
For more information or to discuss SFCV's advertising program, please email Tanya Chiu at email@example.com
If you have any questions about making a payment to San Francisco Classical Voice, please call Eric Freeman at 415.808.7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All sales are final and nonrefundable.