Become a Member Organization Today
San Francisco Classical Voice now offers a membership program exclusively for music and arts organizations in the Bay Area and beyond. The goal of our membership program is to offer marketing values and opportunities, plus a sense of community for you, while creating a sustainable future for SFCV. Just like you, San Francisco Classical Voice is a non-profit organization, and your membership helps to support the wide-reaching, wide-ranging features and coverage that you have come to rely on. No other media outlet in the Bay Area offers such comprehensive and in-depth coverage of the arts! We know that these are financially challenging times. Please help us to ensure SFCV's continued existence by joining as a member organization.
Benefits of Membership
Annual membership in San Francisco Classical Voice offers your organization numerous benefits, including:
- SFCV is now helping you fill the seats for your concerts and events! We are giving member organizations the opportunity to create and promote "Hot Deals." You decide on the discount and number of tickets. We promote them on our site, newsletter, and social media for free! Unlike other ticket discounts sites, SFCV does not charge a fee! Be the first to take advantage of this great new benefit.
- Generous discounts on advertising rates - up to 30% saving on published rates.
- Ability to utilize SFCV's popular ticket giveaway promotion and contests on SFCV's website, newsletter, and social media for free additional publicity.
- Priority access to participate in the SFCV Free MP3 Download Program, offering individual tracks from recordings or concerts to promote your music. Take advantage of this program for additional free promotion.
- Recognition on the SFCV.org Member Organizations page.
Benefits of Golden Gate Premium Membership
For organizations looking for maximum exposure and presence on SFCV, we offer premium membership, which includes:
- All benefits of regular membership, plus:
- A "Press Page" for your organization where we collect all SFCV reviews and articles surrounding your organization. You have the freedom to customize the page to your specifications, adding personal social networking links, a logo, and fun facts about yourself. Think of it as your own personal press page on our site. This page is also designed to boost your paid and organic search rankings.
- Ability to purchase exclusive non-rotating banner advertising on SFCV.org.
- Concierge calendar service: SFCV takes care of entering your organization's performances into the popular concert calendar, and will manage any changes or updates to your performances throughout the season.
- A permanent spot on our home page in a widget which calls out our premium members.
- Download and complete our membership renewal form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us the name of your organization, and the membership payment you plan to make. Make sure to indicate whether this is a renewal or new membership.
- Make your payment to San Francisco Classical Voice using one of the following methods:
|Annual Operating Budget||General Membership Rate||Golden Gate Premium Membership Rate|
|Less than $150,000||$150||$400|
|$150,000 - $500,000||$275||$660|
|$500,000 - $2 million||$575||$1,435|
|Greater than $2 million||$1,200||$3,000|
- Festival: Membership is $50/week of festival, benefits last all year
- Educational: Please inquire
You can pay online with a credit card here:
Or, mail a check payable to San Francisco Classical Voice to:
San Francisco Classical Voice
44 Gough St, Suite 204
San Francisco, CA, 94103
If you have any questions about making a membership payment to San Francisco Classical Voice, please call Eric at 415.808.7205.
All sales are final and nonrefundable.