Small opera companies like Berkeley’s West Edge Opera, Walnut Creek’s Festival Opera, and Palo Alto’s West Bay Opera are finding ways to stay in business and to thrive artistically.More »
Sorry, there are no deals currently, but keep checking back .
Recent Concert Reviews
Recent CD Reviews
International Music News
- Where Can You Afford To Live As An Artist? Here’s Why New Orleans Ranks No. 1
- New Report On Abuse Of Migrant Labor Abuse At Abu Dhabi Museum Construction
- Charlie Hebdo Was Always Poor. But Tragedy Brought A Flood Of Money. It’s Not Easy
- How Can You Be A Middle Class Artist When The Middle Class Is Being Wiped Out?
- Are We Losing Are Ability To Read Deeply?